PDA

View Full Version : Bedford Lake 4-7-12 evening

woodyntn
04-07-2012, 09:32 PM
We were at Bedford lake this evening and caught a few but not as good as last weekend. We ended up with 2 crappie, 2 bluegill and 2 large mouth. The crappie my wife caught in the pic was 13" long and weighed 1 pound. I only got a pic of one of the bass. They were both about a foot long. Hopefully going to Normandy tomorrow.

tkwalker
04-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Whenever your catching it is a good time ... and even when your not !!! <'TK>< :)

Alphahawk
04-08-2012, 08:44 PM
We were at Bedford lake this evening and caught a few but not as good as last weekend. We ended up with 2 crappie, 2 bluegill and 2 large mouth. The crappie my wife caught in the pic was 13" long and weighed 1 pound. I only got a pic of one of the bass. They were both about a foot long. Hopefully going to Normandy tomorrow.

Hey Woody...I was there Saturday morning and caught about 30 I guess....big Gills. But they were not really on fire. Threw into some beds and could see Gills but they would not hit. Then find another bed and could pull 5 or 6 off of it and had to move on. When this wind calms down in a day or so will be back over there. That place has some really nice Gill action.

Regards

Travis C.
04-08-2012, 09:07 PM
That water looks pretty nice.

Did you say some were already up around beds?

Alphahawk
04-09-2012, 03:23 AM
That water looks pretty nice.

Did you say some were already up around beds?

Yeah Travis they are already on bed at Willimasport and Bedford both. The Shell Cracker are on bed at VFW but where I fish at Center Hill I can't find many Bluegills.

Rgards

woodyntn
04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Hey Woody...I was there Saturday morning and caught about 30 I guess....big Gills. But they were not really on fire. Threw into some beds and could see Gills but they would not hit. Then find another bed and could pull 5 or 6 off of it and had to move on. When this wind calms down in a day or so will be back over there. That place has some really nice Gill action.

Regards
Yeah we didnt have as good a luck this past weekend as we did the weekend before. I was thinking it might have been the cool down in the weather. We may be back over there wednesday and we are planning a trip to Williamsport Friday. We want to carry our 10 year old to Whipporwill lake and let him catch a few bass.
We went to New Lake here in Lewisburg yesterday (Sunday) and caught 16 small crappie and 8 small bluegill.