PDA

View Full Version : new to forum, need advise!

jake383
03-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Hey guys my name is jake , im a retired staff sergeant usmc, just moved to tn. (you can trout fish all year round whoo hoo). heres my ? I have used st. croix rods forever, mon. morning decided to go to lower doe river to hook me a monster brown (maybe 27-28") went to set hook, my triumph rod broke in two, have never had any issues before. called st. croix they will warranty it for $10.00 bucks. has any one had good or bad warranty problems with them????? thanks jake,

Or does anyone have good ultralight for sale?

bd-
03-03-2012, 03:47 PM
I've never dealt with St. Croix myself, but they have a good reputation for customer service.

bd

GO-OKFISHIN
03-03-2012, 06:42 PM
Never had to use their warranty but I have 2 Avids and a Premier that are my go to rods. I doubt you will have any problems. Good Luck

possume22
03-03-2012, 07:43 PM
welcome to the forrum sorry i cant help with your ??

Alphahawk
03-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Hey guys my name is jake , im a retired staff sergeant usmc, just moved to tn. (you can trout fish all year round whoo hoo). heres my ? I have used st. croix rods forever, mon. morning decided to go to lower doe river to hook me a monster brown (maybe 27-28") went to set hook, my triumph rod broke in two, have never had any issues before. called st. croix they will warranty it for $10.00 bucks. has any one had good or bad warranty problems with them????? thanks jake,

Or does anyone have good ultralight for sale?

Welcome to the forum. Have used thier rods but never had a warranty issue..but have had friends who did return rods and have always heard they give great warranty service.

Regards

Buccaneer
03-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Semper Fi Jake. I understand the St. Crois warranty is one of the best and customer service is excellent.
According to St. Croix's Service Policy, the date contained in the serial number will be used to determine the beginning of the warranty period, unless the warranty registration information was submitted within 30 days of purchase.
The first letter of the serial number stands for the year:
A = 2001; B = 2002; C = 2003; D = 2004; E = 2005; F = 2006; G = 2007; and so on.
The second letter of the Serial Number stands for the month:
A = Jan; B = Feb; C = Mar; D = Apr; E = May; F = Jun;
G = Jul: H = Aug; I = Sep; J = Oct; K = Nov; L = Dec
They have awesome customer service, I am confident it will work out for you