PDA

View Full Version : Caney before the storms

GO-OKFISHIN
03-01-2012, 08:51 AM
Fished yesterday before the big storms came through. Got off the water just in time. Running 2 all day, very slow only managed 2 trout and 1 crappie. Lot easier to fish w/o those sluices running.

jad2t
03-01-2012, 09:09 AM
More storms headed to Cookeville tomorrow night and I want to fish below the dam one morning. Sunday morning is going to be much cooler than Saturday morning and I'm thinking the steeper drop in overnight temps may slow down the fishing so I'm planning on Saturday morning. Everyone agree? Also, anyone else getting out there Saturday morning? I mean really early, I want to have my line wet by 6:30am

tjustin
03-01-2012, 11:27 AM
More storms headed to Cookeville tomorrow night and I want to fish below the dam one morning. Sunday morning is going to be much cooler than Saturday morning and I'm thinking the steeper drop in overnight temps may slow down the fishing so I'm planning on Saturday morning. Everyone agree? Also, anyone else getting out there Saturday morning? I mean really early, I want to have my line wet by 6:30am

Ill be on the steps REALLy early saturday morning , Ill be wearing camo overalls and BPS hat.