PDA

View Full Version : Who is fishing tomorrow?

MNfisher
02-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Who is fishing tomorrow? Anyone fishing from shore and need some company? Thinking about heading to a dam in the Nashville area or heading to Center Hill. I am a bit bummed about this cold front, but oh well, if all you have is the weekends to fish, you have to fish when you have the time!

bd-
02-24-2012, 09:16 PM
I am going to hit the water Sunday instead of tomorrow. With the frontal system rolling through, I figure the longer I can give conditions to stabilize, the better.

bd

MNfisher
02-24-2012, 09:33 PM
That might be a better option. The last time I had open to fish was immediately after a front too!

chaseasl
02-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Wish I was, I'll be working

txnative
02-24-2012, 10:59 PM
Working tomorrow, fishing Sunday.

bd,

If you're headed to the location of the alleged "two guys fight, one guy swims" event, I will see you there, water permitting. I'm in the blue yak, black hat.

Chris

bd-
02-25-2012, 10:26 AM
If you're headed to the location of the alleged "two guys fight, one guy swims" event, I will see you there, water permitting.

I've got some major skepticism about that story, but who knows. Anyway, I've got someone wanting me to take them to try and find a mess of white bass, so I'll be off the Caney this weekend.

bd

txnative
02-25-2012, 11:10 AM
If you get into the whites, would you mind pm'ing me where and the accessibility for a kayak? I REALLY want to break my new(er) 8 wt in with white bass, since they're pretty high on my fave fish list. I'll give you a report on the caney as well.

I don't buy the story, either, by the way. I question the cause (releasing wounded fish) and the outcome. TWRA would/should of been notified by someone if a guy was killing fish, especially trout, on the caney. Further, a swim there could be fatal...charges would've been made.

Chris

chaseasl
02-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Changed my mind, I may wet a hook during my lunch break

FOXZILLA
02-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Heading to the Caney around 1. Hollar at me if you see an olive Gheenoe with a Yami.
Donnie