PDA

View Full Version : 70lb Thrust Minn Kota Maxxum

rick mcferrin
02-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I have a Minn Kota 70lb Thrust Maxxum Foot Control trolling motor that will be for sale by the end of next week....I had this motor gone through completely by Mike at Marine Electric in Hendersonville about 6 months ago....he replace a seal that was leaking.....I use this motor every week and have had zero problems with it...............I'm buying a Minn Kota Fortrex with Lift Assist....much eaiser on a "Senior Citizen" like me........Maxxum new $700.00........I,m asking $350.00.........Rick McFerrin

ALANRAYG2
02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Rick is that a 24 volt motor? My nephew might need a new trolling motor. His boat can only carry one trolling motor battery. I wish I had the money for a lift assist motor. I have a sore back too.

I have a Minn Kota 70lb Thrust Maxxum Foot Control trolling motor that will be for sale by the end of next week....I had this motor gone through completely by Mike at Marine Electric in Hendersonville about 6 months ago....he replace a seal that was leaking.....I use this motor every week and have had zero problems with it...............I'm buying a Minn Kota Fortrex with Lift Assist....much eaiser on a "Senior Citizen" like me........Maxxum new $700.00........I,m asking $350.00.........Rick McFerrin

rick mcferrin
02-04-2012, 01:56 AM
It is a straight 24 volt..................Rick

backdoc
03-06-2012, 12:30 AM
what is the shaft length and could you please give me a number to call as I am very interested in this.

Travis C.
03-06-2012, 07:25 AM
what is the shaft length and could you please give me a number to call as I am very interested in this.

Hey backdoc, you can find Rick's contact info on the main page for the forum bottom left under featured guides.

backdoc
03-06-2012, 12:05 PM
thank you. I called and emailed him.

Tennesseejugger
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
thank you. I called and emailed him. while you are at it call Alan he has a sore back...LOL