PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

southern69chevy
01-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Hello all in computer land. I've scoped this site a couple of times before, so now I decided to join. I'm from sumner county, but I'm currently in Cookeville for school. So I havent scouted out the good fishing spots up here yet. Whats some good places for some strippers, kitties, and largemouths in the upper cumberland?

Tennesseejugger
01-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Hello all in computer land. I've scoped this site a couple of times before, so now I decided to join. I'm from sumner county, but I'm currently in Cookeville for school. So I havent scouted out the good fishing spots up here yet. Whats some good places for some strippers, kitties, and largemouths in the upper cumberland?
Welcome Brother!

StriperFan
01-31-2012, 06:04 PM
For the stripers, give Cordell Hull a shot. It is a legendary striper destination. Dale Hollow and Center Hill both have large mouth, but are better known for their smallies. Also Lake Cumberland Kentucky is an excellent striper/smallmouth destination, it is also more reservoir/lakeish than the other two which are primarily rivers. Other than that- welcome.

southern69chevy
01-31-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm going to have to give them a shot. I've been wanting to fish Dale Hollow for awhile, just to pretty up there. For sure have to map out Cordell Hull, especially since its close.

Travis C.
01-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Whats some good places for some strippers in the upper cumberland?

I suggest hanging around one of the night clubs there in Cookeville and ask a local. Heck, the Boogie Bungalow is in the middle of now where on I-65 so I am sure there is at least one near by. :D

Welcome to the forum...

tkwalker
01-31-2012, 09:37 PM

Also welcome S69C.... I noticed you have already taken the flake for looking for strippers instead of stripers ... Well both are easy on the eyes ... But everyone on this board including yours truly throws that extra "P" in the spelling sometimes .... I think it is just my age and old memories LOL !! ... Hope you can learn from the board and as well post your outings ... Welcome aboard .... <'TK>< :)

Greasy Ham
01-31-2012, 09:51 PM
ahhhhhhhh the boogie bungalow.....sounds fun

southern69chevy
02-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Well I never said I wasnt looking for both lol

Tennesseejugger
02-01-2012, 07:30 AM
I suggest hanging around one of the night clubs there in Cookeville and ask a local. Heck, the Boogie Bungalow is in the middle of now where on I-65 so I am sure there is at least one near by. :D

Welcome to the forum...
ROTFLMAO!http://www.fishingtn.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.fishingtn.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.fishingtn.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Tennesseejugger
02-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Well I never said I wasnt looking for both lol
I think we all do!;););)

Tnfishinrookie
02-02-2012, 12:51 AM
Monkey!

southern69chevy
02-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Monkey!

You are the monkey, monkey.

Tennesseejugger
02-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Monkey! Been there and seen that in the PI!