PDA

View Full Version : Ok here it is!

Tennesseejugger
01-28-2012, 02:12 PM
Let me star off by saying that if I offended anyone I do apologize and yes you are right taunting like I was doing was very childish and there are no excuses for my actions. I am really a good person and would do anything for anyone in here! My intentions were just to pick a bit and have a little fun and I took it too far. Hope all can forgive me and shake this off and lets go fishing! Actually about half of the striper's that were in those pics were caught and released, even the one in the video! I catch and release all Bass also! So if you do not want to except my apologies I completely understand. Take care brothers!

bd-
01-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Catch and release of trophy fish is a subject that stirs up some strong emotions, but I think it's good to have the discussion every once in a while. I think the most important thing is to provide a good example to the novice anglers out there learning the ropes, since people these days usually start with the Internet when they're trying to learn how to do something new.

I don't have a problem with spirited debate - I argue for a living. As long as we keep everything respectful and it doesn't become a personal fight, I've got no problems with anyone here.

Usually that just means keeping arguments about politics off the board and everything else takes care of itself. :)

bd

tkwalker
01-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Well stated bd .... TNJUGGER also no problem on this end ... This isn't the first nor will be last when folks get their Backs Bowed about this issue or as far as that goes unforseen issues ... bd is right ... a lot of folks start here and it has been a community service since 1998 ... Keep contributing and I will guarantee that yours as well as many others that contribute to bring some up and coming anglers along for the future ... Let's try to teach them the right way ...

And yes I have met you face to face and your not a bad guy... Just the opposite. But the banned button was never considered with hopes all of this would work itself out ... Looking forward to your future posts .... <'TK>< :)