PDA

View Full Version : Boat Trailer for Sale $250

Travis C.
01-25-2012, 01:03 PM
My dad has a 14 ft jon boat trailer he restored.
It has new:
lights
running boards w/carpet
axles
tires
fenders
rims
shocks
rollers for V hull if needed
and a paint job.

johntune2
03-27-2012, 01:04 PM
I would love to buy this!!! call me at 615-403-0 three 05

Travis C.
03-28-2012, 06:59 AM
I will pass your number along to him this morning.

Travis C.
03-28-2012, 12:31 PM
I have the trailer at my house now.

Will call you around 2pm.

Travis C.
03-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Any one else that may be interested it's still available.

And I am going to list on Craigslist now.

tkwalker
03-28-2012, 08:57 PM
My dad has a 14 ft jon boat trailer he restored.
It has new:
lights
running boards w/carpet
axles
tires
fenders
rims
shocks
rollers for V hull if needed
and a paint job.

Travis, for your information your Dad's trailer is a vintage Tee Nee ... They were real popular back in the 50's and 60's, like the Gator and Lilly ... The sway struts and coil springs and shocks are the give away ... Now there is a skirted shell that went around the Winch post ... I have sold a number of these for collectors and still have a couple in the barn ... The shocks are still available (Monroe) Some models of this trailer also had a panted/skirted fender with 12 inch white wall tires and hubcaps ... And all of them were Yellow ... Just a bit of history ... I do have Black and Red Tee Nee Decals that would look good on this trailer <'TK>< :)

Travis C.
03-30-2012, 09:47 AM
That's pretty interesting TK thanks!

When I got my polar kraft boat we had this trailer already. The person who had the boat said just take it and trailer too. Hard to beat free so decided to just leave it on that trailer since it was hinged in the middle making loading/unloading easier.

This trailer is nice and completely re-done. For someone in the market it would save them paying about the same and having to put it together.

Travis C.
04-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks.