PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Emergency Services fishermen

90titans89
01-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Come fish with us, schedule, rules, and contact information at the following link.

http://www.basstrails.com/site/clubs/index.php?cID=36

At least on person in the boat must work for emergency services.

Travis C.
01-05-2012, 11:01 PM
How's the new ramp over in Donelson? I know the other side of the river can get quite shady.

Glad to see the river being used in some tourney's. I used to fish some of Andy's river tournaments but haven't in a long time.

tdow3
01-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Hey guys, the ramp at Heartland on the stones river can allow 2 at a time launch. Also there is about 20 boat parking spots. I agree Neelys Bend can be shady. This ramp is just a few hundred yards past the Greenway Bridge and then into the river. There is no dock however.

Travis C.
01-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Hey guys, the ramp at Heartland on the stones river can allow 2 at a time launch. Also there is about 20 boat parking spots. I agree Neelys Bend can be shady. This ramp is just a few hundred yards past the Greenway Bridge and then into the river. There is no dock however.

That is good to know. May have to check it out one day. The last time I was launching at Neelys someone stole our hub cabs off my grandfathers truck and last time I launched at Lock 2 we returned to the ramp with cops. Later they fished a body out.

Most the time the best and "safest" ramp for the river is Rockland but it would be nice to have one further towards Nashville. Especially since you have to be packin heat to use Shelby Bottoms ramp. :D

90titans89
03-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Getting closer. :D