PDA

View Full Version : Question for MIDTNKAYAKANGLER

GO-OKFISHIN
12-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Did that Hook 1 store ever open in Hendersonville? Is it a regular retail store?

Reel Tune
01-01-2012, 08:54 AM
It is a regular retail store, but hours are hit and miss right now. It's best to call before hand and ask if someone will be there. Most likely there will be. It is growing, the size is very small right now, but future expansion is in the works. The majority of business is done thru online orders, but we would definately like to have more walk-ins. If you are in the area or driving by and see a white pickup outside with Hook1 decals all over it then Chris is probably in. If you have any questions about stock, or a particular item give them a call at (615) 585-2455. They are now an authorized Wilderness Systems kayak dealer. Check out the new revamped site http://kayakfishinggear.com/

Jeremy

goreds.king
01-04-2012, 03:08 PM
I had no idea there was a Hook1 retail store in Hendersonville. Where is it located? I've got some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket.

txnative
01-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Goreds,

It's at 699 w main st. There is a large blue sign with "699" out front. Go in thru the double doors, go all the way to the end of the hall and Hook1 will be on your right.

Chris

Reel Tune
01-05-2012, 12:02 PM
^^^^
Couldn't have described it any better, besides saying in the same building as Wired Coffee.

This is the only Hook1 retail store in the world, and headquarters. One of the owners lives in Virginia, but will be moving here within a year or so.