PDA

View Full Version : Caution: Don't do what I did..

Alphahawk
12-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Maybe some of you are wondering why I have not posted any fishing reports. Well in my stupid thinking I thought I would do some wading in muddy water. Even though I knew the depth of the water was only two feet I violated the rule of "Don't wade in water you cant see into". I tripped and fell over a rock I did not see. Long story short I really tore up my rotator cuff on my left arm. Making it worse I waited 2 weeks before going to doc about it....knowing all the time what I had done and needed it fixed. Would have already been on table...as the doc said it needed to be fixed that day...but have to wait 3 days to get blood thinner out of my system. So on Thursday I will get it fixed and maybe 5 weeks after that be fishing again. I am sure those of you who wade fish no not to do what I did...well I knew not to do it also...but my stupidity took over.

Regards

SAMBOLIE
12-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Alpha, I thought the game warden might have locked you away to protect the fish.
Sorry to hear about your accident. Get well soon and keep us informed with the progress.
I can help during your recovery. l can cast and reel them in for you. All you have to do is coach from your chair by the shore.

randy10357
12-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Many of us guys wait to go to the doctor thinking it will go away or get better. Glad you are getting fixed up.

I hope you have a successful surgery and quick recovery.

Now if you will just tell me where those big crappie are biting..........;)

tkwalker
12-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Let us know how the surgery goes ... Both of mine are torn and I have been putting it off.... <'TK><:o

Travis C.
12-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Man, that stinks Alpha.

Be sure to get all your therapy exercises done without cutting corners. It will benefit a lot more long term.

You'll have plenty of time to get better before the dogwoods bloom.

As far as all the fish you won't be catching...don't worry about that. As soon as someone pulls up to your spot and doesn't see you they will leave too assuming the fish aren't biting. :D