PDA

View Full Version : The perfect sunglasses!

whrizob
12-19-2011, 02:13 PM
I wanted to talk more about thesee sunglasses I mentioned in my fishing report post. Guys, I'm sure most know that a good pair of polarized glasses is a must when it comes to fishing! There are a lot of sunglasses on the market today, some claim this, some claim that! What I look for in glasses are, polarized lenses, clarity of those lenses, durabilty of the frames, a great fit, and of course price! That's why I wanted to let yall know about the glasses I got from numa optics! My fish catching has step up a notch bc of these glasses! The lenses are so clear, its like wearing glasses. The frames are what makes them special! How many of yall have broke your sunglasses? Whether you step on them, dropped them, or set on them! These glasses will not break! The frams are called flex frames and you can tie them in a knot! I have put my thru heck over the last couple year and still have not had them break! O and the price is awesome! Mosat good glasses will cost around 200 bucks! Not these, there half that and will lst a lot longer! Well I though I would share that, bc we all know we hate wasting money on stuff that don't last! Take a look at there sun glasses if you want something worth buying! Good luck to all! Robert Hunter