PDA

View Full Version : 5 more days!!!!

Tennesseejugger
12-12-2011, 01:38 PM
After today just 4 more days and I will have 17 days to fish! I am a high school teacher at Wilson Central in Lebanon, Tn. and this Friday is the last day and then Winter break begins... I hate to rub it in but stay tuned for some hot fishing reports!

Travis C.
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Nice!

We'll need those hot reports here soon seems weather is trending back cold again....or shall I say normal.

bd-
12-12-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm jealous! I wish I got a big chunk of time like that to fish. It's rare that I get time off, and when I do, family obligations and other stuff always gets crammed all over it.

What will you be going after?

bd

Tennesseejugger
12-12-2011, 03:21 PM
I'm jealous! I wish I got a big chunk of time like that to fish. It's rare that I get time off, and when I do, family obligations and other stuff always gets crammed all over it.

What will you be going after?

bd Striper, largemouth and Smallies, maybe some Crappie if i can find some. Yeah I would say with your line of work that you stay busy,I teach Criminal Justice. Have you done any guest speaking in High Schools?

Alphahawk
12-12-2011, 06:33 PM
After today just 4 more days and I will have 17 days to fish! I am a high school teacher at Wilson Central in Lebanon, Tn. and this Friday is the last day and then Winter break begins... I hate to rub it in but stay tuned for some hot fishing reports!

Well I usually fish just about everyday.....but all this water is causing me problems. I think Dale Hollow is OK...saw your post about Float'N Fly...but my Crappie producing holes are messed up right now. Can't even get to Normandy just to catch some stockers. Will be looking for your fishing reports...I am way overdue on posting some reports...but that is about to change...below the dam at Pickwick is almost down to the road bed and when it hits that level I will be there hunting Crappie and should have quite a few 30 fish days..good luck...

bd-
12-14-2011, 11:55 AM
Striper, largemouth and Smallies, maybe some Crappie if i can find some. Yeah I would say with your line of work that you stay busy,I teach Criminal Justice. Have you done any guest speaking in High Schools?

Here and there. I have volunteered a couple times with the Tennessee Supreme Court's SCALES project (Supreme Court Advancing Legal Education for Students), and do judging of high school mock trial competitions when I can, and I have spoken at a couple high schools and middle schools on a couple other things as well.

I always try to make time for that kind of stuff when I'm asked to do it, because I think it's important.

bd