PDA

View Full Version : The forum.

Alphahawk
11-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to say what a good forum FishingTN is. So far have had three gentleman from the forum ask me to show them my technique for catching Crappie. Nothing special about my technique....just the Trout and Crappie Magnet and 2# or 3# test line...it is a deadly combination. Just wanted to say I have fished with two of those who asked and both trips have been very pleasurable and productive. Fished with a couple of really nice guys. Am planning on more trips with both. The lessons learned here and being able to pair up with some good fishing partners makes for a good forum. Thanks TK for providing the platform.

Regards

tkwalker
11-14-2011, 10:25 PM
Just wanted to say what a good forum FishingTN is. So far have had three gentleman from the forum ask me to show them my technique for catching Crappie. Nothing special about my technique....just the Trout and Crappie Magnet and 2# or 3# test line...it is a deadly combination. Just wanted to say I have fished with two of those who asked and both trips have been very pleasurable and productive. Fished with a couple of really nice guys. Am planning on more trips with both. The lessons learned here and being able to pair up with some good fishing partners makes for a good forum. Thanks TK for providing the platform.

Regards

I am always glad to hear that Local fishermen are using and enjoying the forum. And new fishing friends are found and made .... Thanks for the compliment .... <'TK>< :)

Greasy Ham
11-14-2011, 10:36 PM
I have gotten some great information here also.
I also read just about every post made. It's great to see the pictures that are posted and to read about other folks adventures.
I usually stop fishing after the first frost and start again the next spring around the hybrid runs. However this year I feel like I still have the bug and will probably make some cold weather trips.

I'd like to give a extra special thank you to Travis for the tips he has given me this past summer. :)