PDA

View Full Version : Moving, Good bye guys!

clean air
11-11-2011, 08:29 PM
I start work in Houston,TX on Monday.I am trying it out for a month and if all goes well the family will be following me down.I have lived here all my life and it will be a change but a good one I hope. I have enjoyed being apart of this fourm for years now and will still be apart of it.I hope the hunting and fishing will be as good for me there as it has been here. Thanks guys it has been great.If my job dont work out I will be back.I had to good of a offer to let it pass. Good Luck Guys!

Travis C.
11-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Good luck on the move.

Drop us some posts on your findings chasing fish or hunting down there.

Alphahawk
11-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I start work in Houston,TX on Monday.I am trying it out for a month and if all goes well the family will be following me down.I have lived here all my life and it will be a change but a good one I hope. I have enjoyed being apart of this fourm for years now and will still be apart of it.I hope the hunting and fishing will be as good for me there as it has been here. Thanks guys it has been great.If my job dont work out I will be back.I had to good of a offer to let it pass. Good Luck Guys!

Good luck in your new job. Thanks for all the info on Nickajack. I am sure things will work out for you. I have lived 24 years out of the country and a total of 37 years out of TN. I came back. We all do what we have to do to pay the bills. Several of those years were in West Texas. You will find the hunting great in Texas and the fishing also.

All the best.

StriperFan
11-11-2011, 11:29 PM
I have moved around a bit too. Getting involved in the local fishing is usually one of the first things I do. There will be plenty of big bass, Texoma has a population of stripers, and hit the gulf hard for reds, snapper and jumbo shrimp.

Reel Tune
11-12-2011, 11:29 AM
Good luck with the new job, and I wish you a smooth transition.

tkwalker
11-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Clean air .... Keep in touch and post as much as you can .... Glad to have you on board all this time and good luck IN TEXAS !!! <'TK><:)

robhal11
11-13-2011, 07:36 PM
CleanAir, My brother in law moved down a few months ago to the same area for his job. Other than the dry summer he loves it over there in Houston. He got a hugh house and some acreage for the money he got for his home here, in Mt Juliet(homes are cheeeeeep). There are lakes everywhere, he has told me, as some of the others have posted, and hugh fish from what I have heard. Keep us up updated here. Oh yea and the salt water is a stones throw away.

rsimms
11-14-2011, 03:59 AM
You know where to get your Cat Reports! ;)

Good luck in oil country!

bd-
11-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Good luck with the move. Catch some big redfish for us!

bd

tnjimbob
11-15-2011, 02:58 AM
Best of luck in Texas.

Cornbread
11-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Good luck , Send Red fish pics!

Catchingtrout
11-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Good Luck with your job and may there be a smooth transition so you can fish often.