PDA

View Full Version : Baker Bait tank and Cannon Down Rigger

ALANRAYG2
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
I have a Baker shad Tank and a Cannon Down rigger. After thinking about it I really don't need them and wish to sell them. Is there anyone who might know what the they might be worth? I'll try to get some pics loaded today or tomorrow. I need to test both to make sure they are in working order. The downrigger is unused however it is not in the package. I'll get pics of it too. while I am at this, I might as well sell a spare trolling motor that I have. It is a 1994 OMC bow mount hand control. I'll have to dig it out of the shed and get some pics of it too.
Thanks for any help on pricing these items. I will consider all offers.
Thanks , Alan

ALANRAYG2
09-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Here are a few pics of the Baker Tank. I have a few more pics for anyone interested in seeing them. Just let me know. I do not know how many gallons this tank holds. The pump sounded strong without any unusual sounds. Thanks, Alan

Reel Tune
09-21-2011, 12:37 AM
How many gallon, what are the dimensions, does the bait tank come with the pump, and working plumbing, if so what is the current draw on the pump, and price? I'm thinking of getting something bigger than my 6 gallon, but I'm restricted on size with my watercraft.

ALANRAYG2
09-21-2011, 01:15 PM
MidTn, The tank measures on the outside. 34 long x 21 tall x 21 wide. The actual bait storage well on the inside the tank is some smaller. The measurements are 18 inches wide x 24 inches long x 25 inches to the fill line. On the other side of the bait well is a filtering area and the pump. I am guessing this is a 40 or maybe a 50 gallon system.
The pump is a Rule 500 gph pump. I think it should draw about 3 amps at 12 volts.
The tank is of fiberglass construction and probably weighs around 30 or 40 lbs empty. The walls are insulated to help keep the water cooler. Figuring the water weighs about 8 lbs a gallon and the weight of the tank this system should weigh around 300 lbs +-. Alan

rick mcferrin
09-22-2011, 06:53 PM
Alan: I might be interested in the tank...please call me at 615-308-9936...thanks Rick McFerrin

livebaitech
09-25-2011, 08:00 PM
I may be interested in the trolling motor and down rigger. I have a Cannon mounting base mounted on my boat. Can you put a pic up of the base of your down rigger so I can figure out if it will fit the mount that I have installed? May have an interest in the trolling motor after seeing some pics. Thanks !

ALANRAYG2
09-25-2011, 08:11 PM
I sent you a private message. thanks, Alan

ALANRAYG2
09-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Here are some pics of the cannon down rigger that I have for sale.

ALANRAYG2
09-26-2012, 07:28 AM
The tank and down rigger are sold. Thanks for letting me list on this forum.