PDA

View Full Version : Conditions on Priest?

catfishtn
09-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Thinking about crappie fishing tomorrow. Anybody seen Priest since all the rain? Just wondering if it is up or muddy?

Thanks

Joe

thehick176
09-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I dont know about the main lake but when i'm on my way to work in Smyrna I cross over the West Fork on Jefferson pk, and it is pretty muddy. I would say your best bet for clearer water would be down lake towards the dam.

catfishtn
09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
I dont know about the main lake but when i'm on my way to work in Smyrna I cross over the West Fork on Jefferson pk, and it is pretty muddy. I would say your best bet for clearer water would be down lake towards the dam.

That's about what I figured. May go catfishing on OH instead. Thanks for the answer.

Joe

SAMBOLIE
09-08-2011, 08:32 PM
I fished Priest today. I launched at Elm Hill and never got above the hole in the wall. Water was not muddy at all. That could change by tomorrow and it likely was muddy up stream.

Good luck wherever you go.

tkwalker
09-08-2011, 09:16 PM
I fished Priest today. I launched at Elm Hill and never got above the hole in the wall. Water was not muddy at all. That could change by tomorrow and it likely was muddy up stream.

Good luck wherever you go.

Thanks , Sambolie ..... <'TK>< :)

catfishtn
09-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks,

Joe