PDA

View Full Version : Center Hill today

fisherman550
08-25-2011, 06:33 PM
Put in at Floating mill at 7:00. Water temp 84.2, pretty clear, water down another couple of feet it looked like. Fished the mounds for 8 hours-didn't want to give them up:) Got 11 really nice bream, one keeper walleye and one throwback about 14 inches long. Left at 3:00, water temp 87. There were 3 other boats fishing there-none of them got a walleye, but one guy did get a small bass. I also got three small cat that I threw back.
Both walleye were right on the bottom-keeper in 23 feet, throwback in only 14 feet (I was turning around & didn't pull my line up).

Alphahawk
08-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Put in at Floating mill at 7:00. Water temp 84.2, pretty clear, water down another couple of feet it looked like. Fished the mounds for 8 hours-didn't want to give them up:) Got 11 really nice bream, one keeper walleye and one throwback about 14 inches long. Left at 3:00, water temp 87. There were 3 other boats fishing there-none of them got a walleye, but one guy did get a small bass. I also got three small cat that I threw back.
Both walleye were right on the bottom-keeper in 23 feet, throwback in only 14 feet (I was turning around & didn't pull my line up).

How deep were the Bluegill?

fisherman550
08-26-2011, 06:38 AM
How deep were the Bluegill?

Gills were from 10-18 feet-got them while trolling for the walleye. They seemed to be stacked over dropoffs, not much on humps.

Alphahawk
08-26-2011, 09:11 AM
Gills were from 10-18 feet-got them while trolling for the walleye. They seemed to be stacked over dropoffs, not much on humps.

Thanks..I knew they were going to be too deep to get to where I fish from the bank...thought I would ask anyway.

Regards