PDA

View Full Version : jon1977 Post <'TK><

tkwalker
05-25-2011, 10:52 PM
Jon1977, sorry for the deletion of the complete post ... Like bd said it was going in the wrong direction .... I was trying to keep your initial post and other worthy post ... but as usual I screwed everything up and lost all of it ... Nice fish and great post ... sorry for the deletion ... Please repost ... Thanks ... <'TK>< :)

jad2t
05-26-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes, Jon, I'd like to know what you were fishing with when you caught all those trout!! :)

tkwalker
05-26-2011, 11:27 PM
I don't know if jon will ever reply ... but they were caught at the Center Hill Dam ... The rip Rap in the back Ground gives that away ... It is the only place on the Caney that has that ... Also he was on the the Dekalb County side ........ (camp Ground side) ... I am not giving away secrets ... Check my posts out earlier this month ...http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=4135 .. I did the same thing at the Dam ... 19 to 20 inch range ... This has been a hot spot on both sides of the river for about 6 weeks .... bd's fish is an older fish that comes out of the holes further down stream ... usually during generation and coming from deep holes ... mostly has to be be caught from a boat <'TK>< :)