PDA

View Full Version : West Nashville Area

jaseguy30
05-11-2011, 09:09 AM
I'm new to the site, and I used to fish the Cheatham Dam every day of my high school years. I went off to college and stopped fishing, but i've missed it. I live in the Bellevue area now and i'm looking for good bank spots (until I get that boat). I've been trying the Harpeth with a little luck. Any good bank spots (I know good fishing holes are kept secret, I promise I won't tell anyone!) anyone knows about? My first trip out of the season I hung a pretty good one for the Harpeth, only to find out it was a drum. Oh well, it was still a pretty good fight.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/295114008.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1305123778&Signature=3E7E2pKRoZq0x5mLt3h9rFUamQM%3D

RiverShoes
05-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Hey, and welcome to the site.

I regularly fish the South Harpeth, the fish are small but fun to catch. There are spots all over to access it. There are several boat docks out on the Cumberland along the way out towards Ashland City, try River road. And they are all pretty much on the creeks that flow into the Cumberland, so you could even canoe or jon boat them easily.