PDA

View Full Version : whites and walleye

clean air
03-19-2011, 07:34 PM
The white and walleye are spawning strong in my area.We have been having a really good year and its getting better with the weather.I am taking the family next week for some family fishing time.I dont post pics but if we have a good day like I been having I will post some of the wife and kids with some fish hopefully.The dogwoods are almost blooming as of Sat. afternoon.I think they will open on up tomorrow.I havent seen any other dogwoods blooming in my area yet.When the dogwoods bloom its time to go fishing!Hope the spring fishing is going good for everybody else.

clean air
03-22-2011, 12:10 PM
My dogwoods are in full bloom are anyone elses blooming,Thought it would never happen. Know it time to catch some fish.

Buccaneer
03-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Don't know where you are but in Hendersonville the red buds just popped in the last day or two. Have not seen any dogwood blooms yet.

Turkeyhunter_2008
03-23-2011, 08:52 AM
Are you sure it's your Dogwoods in bloom? I havent seen any of them blooming yet but the Bradford Pears are blooming good in Portland TN and Franklin Ky area.

WXMikey
03-23-2011, 08:58 AM
My dogwood at my house in Castalian Springs opened up yesterday! :)

Reel Tune
03-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Yep the Bradford Pears are in full bloom my allergies are confirming it, I've seen the starts of blooms on a couple Dogwoods.

Jeremy