PDA

View Full Version : Alright lets see whats next....

Travis C.
03-07-2011, 04:49 PM
I have noticed that everyone seems to be buying up all colors of the new KVD 1.5 crank bait since he pretty much won the Classic on it. The local fishin store has been sold out for a while.

They are hitting the Harris Chain this week for the Sunshine Showdown.

Any predicitons what ya'll are going to be buying up before I can get them next week? :D

Buccaneer
03-07-2011, 04:55 PM
I think you would be safe if you went out and bought a bunch of Storm Wiggle Warts and Budweiser beer can crank baits. We won't know what's the hot new BASS Elite bait until the winner shows us and by then you'll be at work anyway so Academy Sports will be raided before you can get there.

Travis C.
03-07-2011, 05:31 PM
I think you would be safe if you went out and bought a bunch of Storm Wiggle Warts and Budweiser beer can crank baits.

Don't forget the BPro Turbo Toads :D

That is true we won't know exactly. Joking about the frog from Bass Pro in all seriousness a frog could be a major player down there. In any spring Florida lake you gotta worry about guys like Dean Rojas throwin those things.

It will be interesting and should be some even bigger bags/fish than in the Delta.

whrizob
03-09-2011, 10:01 AM
shoot it will be one a flipping bug or lipless crank! jmo! go ike!

Travis C.
03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
yeah red-eye shads could be deadly or bluegill swim baits.

Ken C
03-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Guaranteed, it will be a "Crazy Charlie" flippin jig with a "Writhing Warlock" trailer. I build 'em in my garage. Skeet, KVD, and the G-Man are field testing this week. Most effective when they're bedded. Jig and trailer three pack only $79.99.

Call me @ BR549...