PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Priest fishing partner

cyoder1109
03-04-2011, 01:10 AM
I am a 20 year old college student. All im asking for is someone that would like to have a fishing partner, I love to fish but being a college student i dont have any money to buy a boat, but if you are someone who would like to have a fishing partner i would love to go out and fish. i dont discriminate aginst anyone i just love to fish and would love to get off the bank and fish out on the lake and lean a thing or two. thanks chris

Reel Tune
06-13-2011, 02:37 AM
Hey man if you would like to try fishing out of a kayak sometime I can hook you up.

txnative
06-13-2011, 08:45 AM
Priest + kayaks + stripers = winning. Wanna make a venture this weekend, jeremy ?

Reel Tune
06-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Wish I could, but duty calls. If I could just quit, and fish all the time I would be happy (but broke).

StriperFan
06-19-2011, 07:59 PM
I am a 20 year old college student. All im asking for is someone that would like to have a fishing partner, I love to fish but being a college student i dont have any money to buy a boat, but if you are someone who would like to have a fishing partner i would love to go out and fish. i dont discriminate aginst anyone i just love to fish and would love to get off the bank and fish out on the lake and lean a thing or two. thanks chris

I could use a fishing partner from time to time. Just pitch in a little on gas and ice and we could both go to the lake more often.