PDA

View Full Version : Music by the Thursday Night Fishing Club

bluemorpho
01-21-2011, 05:03 PM
THURSDAY NIGHT FISHING CLUB MUSIC SERIES AT THE FARM HOUSE AT FONTANEL
Live Music, VERY Special Guests, Free Drawings for Fishing Gear and More

The bi-weekly Thursday Night Fishing Club Music Series at The Farm House Restaurant at Fontanel kicked off in January, and continues to be on folks calendars every 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month! Doors open at 5:00 p.m., and music kicks off at 6:00 p.m. In addition to a delicious fish special and all of the other tasty items on the Farm House Restaurant menu, the evening will feature free drawings for fishing rods, reels, baits, tackle and passes to tour the Fontanel Mansion.

Each person who is seated at the restaurant will receive a raffle ticket at the door from the hostess. The correlating ticket will go into a fish bowl, and winners will be drawn throughout the evening from stage for chances to win passes to tour the Fontanel Mansion and a variety of prizes courtesy of Gary Yamamoto Custom Baits, Costa Del Mar Sunglasses, Shimano, American Rodsmiths, Owner Hooks, Plano Molding, P-Line fishing line and Aftco Bluewater Sportswear.

Thursday Night Fishing Club founder Gary Shiebler along with bassist Jimmy Johnson will bring a seasoned ensemble to the Farm House Restaurant that includes musicians who play for Vince Gill, Patty Loveless and the Grand Ole Opry. The music series will peak in June with the 4th annual Porter Wagoner Memorial Artist/Angler Fishing Tournament that will also feature a first-ever Fishing and Boating Expo at the Fontanel.

The Farm House Restaurant at Fontanel opened in June of 2010 and has become a staple for local residents as well as visitors to the Nashville area. Virtually every item on the farm-to-fork menu features some ingredient from a local Middle Tennessee farm. Interested in eggs and Chardonnay? Breakfast is served all day, and patrons may bring their own wine, with no corkage fee. The full menu can be viewed here. In a rave review, the Nashville Scene wrote,“Nothing about this country cooking is copied or cliché. It's simply true, it resonates, and it just makes sense.”

Reservations for the Thursday Night Fishing Club Music Series at the Farm House Restaurant at Fontanel are strongly encouraged and can be made by calling 615-724-1601.

Website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Thursday-Night-Fishing-Club/114301585258812
Cost: FREE But Reservations Strongly Encouraged
Where: The Farm House at The Fontanel
Times: 5pm - 9pm
Dates: January 27th – Jan Howard
Feb 10th – Trent Wilmon & Joanna Smith
Feb 24 – Jim Ed Brown
April 14 – AJ Croce

tkwalker
01-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Where is Fontanel ??? Need directions etc .... mailing address to your location for GPS ?? . ETC ?? <'TK><:)

Travis C.
01-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Where is Fontanel ??? Need directions etc .... mailing address to your location for GPS ?? . ETC ?? <'TK><:)

There is an exit off of I-24 to Clarksville just past Briley. I believe there is a sign for it as well. It is run by Barbara Mandrell and her daughter.

http://www.fontanelmansion.com/

Here you go TK

From Interstate 40 West - Knoxville/Nashville International Airport
Follow I-40 West toward Nashville
Keep Right to take I-24 West via Exit 211 toward I-65N/Clarksville/Louisville
Keep Left to take I-24 West via Exit 88B toward Clarksville
Take Exit 40 for TN-45 N/Old Hickory Blvd
Turn Left onto Old Hickory Blvd
After 2 miles, turn Left onto Whites Creek Pike/US-431
Fontanel is one-half mile on the Left