PDA

View Full Version : Priest Hybrids

Headhunter
05-04-2022, 09:20 AM
It is hard for me to believe, especially watching the illegal immigrant and immigrant population hauling hybrids out of Priest anytime they catch them and most any other fish, legal or not. I have even seen a couple catch bass in a cast net and put them in their bucket. Yes I have been in contact with the game warden.

But the hybrid catching has been off the chart. Both numbers and size. One evening my best 6 totaled just over 70 lbs. For about 2 weeks now I am catching them from sunset to daylight, and not much slack time, either getting blowups, pushes, boils, etc or catching fish most every cast or only having a few missed casts before I am catching again.

If you love to catch hybrids, now is the time to go.

SalmonDaze
05-07-2022, 05:38 PM
It is hard for me to believe, especially watching the illegal immigrant and immigrant population hauling hybrids out of Priest anytime they catch them and most any other fish, legal or not. I have even seen a couple catch bass in a cast net and put them in their bucket. Yes I have been in contact with the game warden.

But the hybrid catching has been off the chart. Both numbers and size. One evening my best 6 totaled just over 70 lbs. For about 2 weeks now I am catching them from sunset to daylight, and not much slack time, either getting blowups, pushes, boils, etc or catching fish most every cast or only having a few missed casts before I am catching again.

If you love to catch hybrids, now is the time to go.

Ditto everything above. Slayed them for hours last week.