PDA

View Full Version : Expo starting tomorrow

Flatline
02-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Who all is heading to the boat/fishing expo in Lebanon ? It's starting tomorrow thru Sunday/ $10 general $5 for seniors. Oh and "The Professor" will be their holding his seminars which I won't be attending

skillet
02-03-2022, 07:52 PM
What time does it open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flatline
02-03-2022, 11:14 PM
Noon to 8 pm Fri
10am to 7 pm Sat
? Sun

XxthejuicexX
02-07-2022, 12:14 PM
Damn it, I missed this. I was hoping to take the boys to the show and find some stuff I "Need".

skillet
02-08-2022, 10:49 PM
Damn it, I missed this. I was hoping to take the boys to the show and find some stuff I "Need".

To me, it sucked. Seems to be less and less every year. I was in and out in an hr. I bought some bass jigs at a good price, 4/$10 hand tied. I ended up getting 20 jigs. Everyone else wanted retail price on pretty much everything. And if I asked about a cheaper price if bundled multiple baits I got scowled at and a big fat no. So I kept my money. I’ll give it to academy and bass pro I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XxthejuicexX
02-09-2022, 10:13 AM
The jig deal is solid. My friend went to the knoxville show a few weeks back and it sounds like you had the same experience as him. I know I gave up on gun shows many years ago because it was a complete waste of time.

Flatline
02-16-2022, 07:56 PM
I won't disagree with the above comments, but I did find one table where they were selling Strike King crank baits for $4 small and $5 for the X6... I was able to buy a few spare CB that are hard to find. I bought some Crappie lures and a cheap spinning rig.