PDA

View Full Version : Minnows

Heiny57
11-28-2021, 08:20 PM
Where is the closest place to buy bait off of Highway 109, if there is any? I don’t know anything about Old Hickory, but I wanted to try some Crappie fishing in Spencer Creek.
Thanks in advance.

SAMBOLIE
11-29-2021, 06:44 AM
Where is the closest place to buy bait off of Highway 109, if there is any? I don’t know anything about Old Hickory, but I wanted to try some Crappie fishing in Spencer Creek.
Thanks in advance.

Poindexter's or Flippers Bait and Tackle.

There is a market at Spencer Creek rec area and one at Martha Gallatin. Not sure if they still sell minnows.

tkwalker
11-29-2021, 11:23 AM
Poindexter's or Flippers Bait and Tackle.

There is a market at Spencer Creek rec area and one at Martha Gallatin. Not sure if they still sell minnows.

Poindexter's is on 109 south of Gallatin about 1/2 mile from the river bridge. TK

skillet
11-29-2021, 11:34 AM
I thought poindexters closed???? I do know Flippers is closing. I haven’t heard of a date on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE
11-29-2021, 01:38 PM
I thought poindexters closed???? I do know Flippers is closing. I haven’t heard of a date on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on facebook on Nov. 24th.

https://www.facebook.com/PoindextersOutdoors/

Flipper is waiting on a multi million $ deal. Talked to him this summer and his health is not great. I have always been amazed at the amount of stock he carries. Probably has a better selection of what is actually needed than BP.

Heiny57
11-29-2021, 06:36 PM
I can’t see what Poindexters posted. But I will check them out. Thanks for the info.