PDA

View Full Version : Drone Strike

old sailor
09-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Just when I think Afghanistan withdrawal could not have gone more badly. , its looks like the drone strike killed one of our workers , and seven or more children . The suspicious cargo was water bottles filled to take home . Did we move hastily to atone for airport strikes ? Was intelligence that bad ? This drone warfare should be an effective way to attack and keep residual damage to a minimum in my view. Looks like a failure from the top down .

Alan 54
09-11-2021, 08:01 PM
I believe this administration is way over it's head. To deep in the pockets of China and Russia to make any decision that would be of benefit to America. The next election can't come soon enough for me.

SalmonDaze
09-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Would you expect an operation that withdraws the military BEFORE the civilians in a retreat to be able to lay ordinance on target any better? Could have been worse . . . they could have destroyed an aspirin factory.

Alan 54
09-12-2021, 09:27 PM
Would you expect an operation that withdraws the military BEFORE the civilians in a retreat to be able to lay ordinance on target any better? Could have been worse . . . they could have destroyed an aspirin factory.

I wish we had a thumbs up on here.

tkwalker
09-12-2021, 09:36 PM
I wish we had a thumbs up on here.

Alan 54
09-14-2021, 09:31 PM
Let me see if this worked