PDA

View Full Version : COVID-19 What do you think now ?

tkwalker
03-30-2020, 11:45 PM
I sent this out on March 12th ... To bring people abreast of the what was happening in Italy before it had broken across the national news ... I was contacted by a few members of my website as well as members from AOMCI.org to remove them from my mailing list for posting Fake News ... Well a week later all of this came to light... Now was the warning generic and not from Pat's Friend ... Possibly .. But the bottom line it came to pass...

Fortunately, Wilson County and most of surrounding counties has dodged this even though Sumner County was hit pretty hard ... But even though Tennessee death toll is held to 13. Thank goodness we are not a closely dense populated area like NY, LA, Cal, ETC ..

For the Hear Sayers, yes our positive and Death count is low compared to most of the country, but the over all hit on deaths and our economy is a little more than just the seasonal flu !! ..

It is not over but hopefully it will peak in a couple of weeks .. Sorry for trying to forewarn my friends ... TK

The message I sent ... on the 12th ... TK

Folks, I received this email from a friend I made when I first started my Old Outboard business about 12 years ago. His name is Pat Harris. Pat has a friend who lives in Italy and just received an email from him ... It is worth reading ... TK

From an old friend in Italy...
I am writing to you from Bergamo, Italy, at the heart of the coronavirus crisis. The news media in the US has not captured the severity of what is happening here. I am writing this post because each of you, today, not the government, not the school district, not the mayor, each individual citizen has the chance, today to take actions that will deter the Italian situation from becoming your own country’s reality. The only way to stop this virus is to limit contagion. And the only way to limit contagion is for millions of people to change their behavior today.

If you are in Europe or the US you are weeks away from where we are today in Italy.
I can hear you now. “It’s just a flu. It only affects old people with preconditions”

There are 2 reasons why Coronavirus has brought Italy to it’s knees. First it is a flu is devastating when people get really sick they need weeks of ICU – and, second, because of how fast and effectively it spreads. There is 2 week incubation period and many who have it never show symptoms.
When Prime Minister Conte announced last night that the entire country, 60 million people, would go on lock down, the line that struck me most was “there is no more time.” Because to be clear, this national lock down, is a hail mary. What he means is that if the numbers of contagion do not start to go down, the system, Italy, will collapse.
Why? Today the ICUs in Lombardy are at capacity – more than capacity. They have begun to put ICU units in the hallways. If the numbers do not go down, the growth rate of contagion tells us that there will be thousands of people who in a matter of a week? two weeks? who will need care. What will happen when there are 100, or a 1000 people who need the hospital and only a few ICU places left?

On Monday a doctor wrote in the paper that they have begun to have to decide who lives and who dies when the patients show up in the emergency room, like what is done in war. This will only get worse.
There are a finite number of drs, nurses, medical staff and they are getting the virus. They have also been working non-stop, non-stop for days and days. What happens when the drs, nurses and medical staff are simply not able to care for the patients, when they are not there?
And finally for those who say that this is just something that happens to old people, starting yesterday the hospitals are reporting that younger and younger patients – 40, 45, 18, are coming in for treatment.

You have a chance to make a difference and stop the spread in your country. Push for the entire office to work at home today, cancel birthday parties, and other gatherings, stay home as much as you can. If you have a fever, any fever, stay home. Push for school closures, now. Anything you can do to stop the spread, because it is spreading in your communities – there is a two week incubation period – and if you do these things now you can buy your medical system time.
And for those who say it is not possible to close the schools, and do all these other things, locking down Italy was beyond anyone’s imagination a week ago.
Soon you will not have a choice, so do what you can now.
Please share.

Flatline
03-31-2020, 10:36 AM
What I think is its still over reaction by the govt. And believe this virus was man made and deliberately released to the public for economic reasons.

I watched a conservative Alarmist, for lack of a better term, Alex Jones emergency report on a uTube channel was deleted.

Anyways what I find interesting is now it says ...

Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

I found the video... https://banned.video/watch?id=5e7fdf65d02aaa00a2cdb30e

SAMBOLIE
03-31-2020, 01:45 PM
I also believe this is a man made virus. Was it released intentionally or accidentally. I don't know.
Don't understand how anyone can think there is any over reaction.
If there was a medicine that could prevent or cure this thing I would say over reaction. There isn't (so far as we know). How many diseases have you seen that have spread like this one?
Out of curiosity where is the economic gain.

tkwalker
03-31-2020, 03:22 PM
I also believe this is a man made virus. Was it released intentionally or accidentally. I don't know.
Don't understand how anyone can think there is any over reaction.
If there was a medicine that could prevent or cure this thing I would say over reaction. There isn't (so far as we know). How many diseases have you seen that have spread like this one?
Out of curiosity where is the economic gain.

Sambolie, Well stated .. After looking at the "You Tube" video I can understand why it was banned and if anybody who believes that crap should be banned also... Conspiracy theory's never float ...

erockhaus
03-31-2020, 03:23 PM
There are numerous reputable sources from the scientific community that have debunked the conspiracy theory that the virus was manufactured. As far as Alex Jones is concerned, he was trying to sell toothpaste that he claimed kills the corona virus so just order some of that and you'll be safe! :D

SAMBOLIE
03-31-2020, 03:58 PM
I am working on toilet paper that is coated with CBD and marijuana. It will calm your ass down.

notorious
03-31-2020, 04:28 PM
Read the book "Biohazard"

Biohazard, subtitled The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World - Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It, is the title of a 1999 book by former Soviet biological warfare researcher Ken Alibek that purports to expose the former Soviet Union's extensive covert biological weapons ...

SAMBOLIE
03-31-2020, 04:44 PM
I hope the fake news doesn't see this. They will try connecting Trump and the Russians, AGAIN.

BTW, I haven't seen any stats on Covid-19 in Russia.

tkwalker
03-31-2020, 05:39 PM
I hope the fake news doesn't see this. They will try connecting Trump and the Russians, AGAIN.

BTW, I haven't seen any stats on Covid-19 in Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Russia

2020 coronavirus pandemic in Russia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 2020 coronavirus outbreak in Russia)