PDA

View Full Version : Weather

Flatline
01-21-2020, 09:59 AM
To my understanding, you guys have been experiencing some cooler weather ? Well just keep this in mind while you're griping about cool temps... I say cool because it is/was -20 C or -9 F ...! This is BELOW ZERO ;)

Just saying :D

tkwalker
01-21-2020, 12:52 PM
To my understanding, you guys have been experiencing some cooler weather ? Well just keep this in mind while you're griping about cool temps... I say cool because it is/was -20 C or -9 F ...! This is BELOW ZERO ;)

Just saying :D

Where?? .............. :)

Flatline
01-21-2020, 03:07 PM
Where?? .............. :)

I'm in Edmundston, NB Canada

Hopefully I'll be back in Tenn in a few weeks.

buickfan70
01-21-2020, 04:18 PM
Hey Please don't bring any below zero weather back with you.lol:)

Flatline
01-21-2020, 08:47 PM
Hey Please don't bring any below zero weather back with you.lol:)

I'll do my best bud... I want to take the boat out and fish a little and smoke some thing.. anything as long as its bbq'd :D

SAMBOLIE
01-21-2020, 08:48 PM
Flatline, cold temps to me are like being hit in the nuts. I can't tell the difference in temps after about 15 degrees. A kick or a punch in the nuts feel about the same also.

Flatline
01-22-2020, 09:48 AM
Flatline, cold temps to me are like being hit in the nuts. I can't tell the difference in temps after about 15 degrees. A kick or a punch in the nuts feel about the same also.

I'm sorry to hear this... might I suggest you invest in a heated jockey cup to both heat and protect the family jewels... you never know when one might have use of them ;)