PDA

View Full Version : Cooking!!!

Halli
12-21-2019, 10:25 PM
Why is there not a True and real Cooking Thread?

I mean we all fish and hunt so we live off the land and eat what
we slay so one of the top things in our lives should be a Cooking show.

How many have grown up where a Patriarch Hunted , Rabbit, Dove Deer Ect. and How many have had Dove gravy for breakfast or rabbit.

Fresh meat is great and we should support it more in our community.

Texas_Rig
12-22-2019, 12:41 AM
Baked quail and dove wrapped in bacon. Yum Yum

Schleprock
12-24-2019, 12:23 AM
Baked quail and dove wrapped in bacon. Yum Yum

I am ruined for eating small birds, some years back a buddy cooked up some quail for the football games, was eating one and noticed there was some hard pieces, turns out there was still some buck shot in the one I ate, pretty sure I consumed some lead , I'm already half retarded, last thing I need is more lead in my diet

Flatline
12-25-2019, 08:19 AM
I am ruined for eating small birds, some years back a buddy cooked up some quail for the football games, was eating one and noticed there was some hard pieces, turns out there was still some buck shot in the one I ate, pretty sure I consumed some lead , I'm already half retarded, last thing I need is more lead in my diet

They stopped using lead in shots a long time ago due to environmental issues. Now days they use steel... Steel is iron and iron is good for you, gives you energy. ;)

But as far as having cooking discussions, Yea I'm game. I am somewhat a foodie....