PDA

View Full Version : OH Cedar Creek Sunday morning

Dakota
06-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Went out for about 2 1/2 hours this morning in Cedar Creek. Started in the grass with a frog and rage shad top water. Had a few blowups no hook ups. Then I went to a spot where the creek channel bends there is a flat. Caught six all on 6XD citrus shad. I was sitting in 17 to 20 feet of water casting in 6–8 fow. Water temperature was 75.6. No big bass to brag about but Its the time for me where I love throwing deep diving cranks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddyyak
06-12-2017, 08:24 PM
Another example of what makes this forum so great. All you guys willing to share what is working. Gives the rest of us some confidence when we are struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deezelteck
06-12-2017, 09:56 PM
Good post.. Thanks for the info..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

massman
06-18-2017, 11:21 AM
Cedar Creek has some good fishing all around from both sides you have to look for grass but dont forget wood and rocks piles .i like to start when i can get out there just in front left hand side along the banks mostly boats docks and some ledge. then transfer over to the main area around fishy tales and hit rocks and wood .and cruse over to the flats and grass edges cranks and then crawbaits and frogs good fishing

Buccaneer
06-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Got out early this morning too with my youngest son. Hit the water at 4:30 ran to Bluegrass area and caught a few in the grass on buzzbaits. On the way out idling across the shallow flat leading to the main channel we ran into acres of feeding frenzy and for the next two hours until 8:00 AM we hammered good size white bass on topwater baits. What a blast! fast and furious. Kept a dozen for fish tacos. Water temps 77, flat calm, shad everywhere. Get out pre dawn early folks, Happy Fathers Day.

90titans89
06-19-2017, 07:10 AM
Wonder how cedar creek looks today?