PDA

View Full Version : Monday afternoon OH frog action

Texas_Rig
06-05-2017, 11:36 PM
I got out on OH today about 330 after the rain. It just looked like frogging conditions. I have been waiting for a really good frog bite on OH. Today I finally found it. I fished grass in the mouths of the creeks and pockets and had a limit in 45 minutes. The current had the fish positioned on the outside edge closest to the current. I was throwing a black booyah popping pad crasher. Walking the bait produced all of my fish. Every fish I caught had the frog way down in it's crushers. My best 5 ended up weighing 15lbs and change. Im gonna post a picture and see if you can find the frog. Water is high and the frog bite is on. Go get some.

Adrian
06-06-2017, 01:07 AM
Man, You're on 'em this year! Much better luck than I've had on OH...

Gone fishing
06-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Got to love a good top water bite!

Texas_Rig
06-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Man, You're on 'em this year! Much better luck than I've had on OH...

It's been tough for me the last couple weeks. I was actually going to JPP yesterday and I passed over the back of Bledsoe on my way. When I saw how high and muddy the water was I just decided that I wanted to fish OH to maybe learn something about catching them in those conditions. I had absolutely no expectations of catching anything. I was just out there to learn. When I got out there the lake wasn't that stained up and the fishing was good. 😊