PDA

View Full Version : JPP on the 2nd

Gone fishing
06-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Got to put in around 2:30 today and went back to yesterday's money spot. The crappie were still stacked in there good, but everything else moved out except I added a big flathead to the list. I stopped at 22 keeper crappie and a 18lb flathead when I went to look for the hybrids. Ran to one of my favorite summer holes and found the hybrid pilled up! Caught around 15-20 with a couple whites in the mix, but had to leave them biting around 7:00 to get home in time to cut the grass, so I could find my dogs as I'll be leaving around 3:30am to fish KY lake tournament tomorrow... JPP has been about as good as I've seen bite wise these last few days. Again today all was caught on cranks. The crappie were in the same spot 23-28 ft lake depth but they were suspended shallower today around 8-12 ft deep which I didn't expect with today being a lot sunnier. I just ran the next shallower model crank and it was on. The hybrid were in 18-30 ft lake depth with most being caught at 15-18ft. The biggest one I'd guess went
8-9lbs but most were 3-5lbs...