PDA

View Full Version : JPP Tailwaters

snowman
05-23-2017, 11:32 PM
Spent 3 evenings below the dam this week. Fishing was pretty darn good! Plenty of Gills,Yellow bellies,Whites, a baby Striper,Drum ,tons of Shad and yes the Trout are still there. All fish were caught on Trout Magnets.

MdTnBankBustin
05-24-2017, 06:58 AM
Spent 3 evenings below the dam this week. Fishing was pretty darn good! Plenty of Gills,Yellow bellies,Whites, a baby Striper,Drum ,tons of Shad and yes the Trout are still there. All fish were caught on Trout Magnets.

Thanks for this update I have sure been wondering. Guess I will go check them out one evening this week!

YakFishn
05-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Wow! I was out there for hours and caught only one fish on Saturday the 20th.:confused: Got caught in the storm and it was pretty adventurous in my flooding kayak.

I just picked up a bunch of Trout Magnets which I'm hoping to try this weekend.

I've never caught a white bass or half the fish that get mentioned here, but I'm always having fun.

snowman
05-26-2017, 09:08 PM
Wow! I was out there for hours and caught only one fish on Saturday the 20th.:confused: Got caught in the storm and it was pretty adventurous in my flooding kayak.

I just picked up a bunch of Trout Magnets which I'm hoping to try this weekend.

I've never caught a white bass or half the fish that get mentioned here, but I'm always having fun.

Make sure your using 2lb test line with those Trout Magnets...Its a game changer