PDA

View Full Version : OH Report 05/23/17

90titans89
05-23-2017, 10:25 AM
Fished Ole Slickory yesterday for LM and found the bite to be slow. Fished shallow in the morning and creek mouths and channel swing banks later in the day. There were baitfish everywhere! Water was clear of most of the floating debris from last week, 71 degrees, and appeared to have fallen substantially the last couple days. Noticed a lot of people still catching crappie in the Cedar Creek area. :)

Adrian
05-23-2017, 12:01 PM
I'm putting yesterday behind me! Should have saved the gas... Miserable!!!

Texas_Rig
05-23-2017, 02:46 PM
It was slow. Water had fallen a lot. The only way I could get bit was to move out to the main lakel. I fished the edge of a big flat that ran into a creek. There is a lot if wood on the edge of the river channel. That's where i found fish. They were good ones to. i caught them flipping a tube, throwing a frog, and a spinnerbait. Didn't get but a handful of bites though

skillet
05-23-2017, 07:50 PM
Sounds like summer time fishing is begging. 😕😒☹️😔. I hate ledge fishing!!! Lol. Probably because I'm such a visual fisherman and can't see what I need to throw at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian
05-23-2017, 09:01 PM
I worked the ledges for 4 hours yesterday... I saw fish... They couldn't see the bait I guess, since the lake looked like diarrhea! Nothing, Zero, Zilch!!!

Texas_Rig
05-23-2017, 11:55 PM
I was mid to upper lake. The river channel wasn't stained up but the creeks were