PDA

View Full Version : Melton Hill Lake?

Schleprock
04-16-2017, 10:34 PM
Anyone know anything about this lake? have some friends coming in to visit and for some unknown reason they want me to take them here, I gave them better alternatives such as Chickamauga, Nickajack, Center Hill and Dale Hollow but oh well guess I will try it out

Can't find much info about it except it has some muskies

TNBronzeback
04-17-2017, 12:43 PM
Ive never fished the lake personally, but depending on when you are going, the common thread ive always heard about Melton Hill is REACTOR BEND. Best i can tell, its the biggest and widest place in the lake. the lake has a really wide bend to it in that section.
Now, depending on what you are fishing for, if you fish BELOW the dam, you have some supreme striper fishing going on right now!

Schleprock
04-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Ive never fished the lake personally, but depending on when you are going, the common thread ive always heard about Melton Hill is REACTOR BEND. Best i can tell, its the biggest and widest place in the lake. the lake has a really wide bend to it in that section.
Now, depending on what you are fishing for, if you fish BELOW the dam, you have some supreme striper fishing going on right now!

Thank You, don't really have any striper gear

Nor muskie gear, guess I'm going to practice casting :(