PDA

View Full Version : Normandy 3/26

Mikeyrrt
03-27-2017, 05:32 PM
Wet and windy bite was tough they were also dropping the lake as we were fishing managed 2 good ones for the day an one short tossed all back caught one on some sunken Christmas tree an one from a dock all on minnows 8999

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transplanted Sportsman
03-28-2017, 01:28 PM
Normandy can be tough very often, did you go into the creeks or did you mainly fished on the main lake?, twra placed several new fish atractors just last month, the coordinates are on their website, they also placed some on tims and woods reservoir

Mikeyrrt
03-28-2017, 05:29 PM
Normandy can be tough very often, did you go into the creeks or did you mainly fished on the main lake?, twra placed several new fish atractors just last month, the coordinates are on their website, they also placed some on tims and woods reservoir

We fished mostly main lake I went to the fish attractors most of them out of the water

Transplanted Sportsman
03-28-2017, 10:32 PM
Yep, water is still low, some of the atractors are no good for crappies just yet, they were just refreshed with Christmas trees and will not produce consistently until the oils from the trees come out, maybe next year, this info was given to me by Darrell "bones" B. our fisheries biologist tech for region 2, real nice and smart fellow.
try any wood on either of the major creeks you may have better luck next time

Mikeyrrt
03-29-2017, 10:33 PM
Thanks I'll use that next time I head down that way