PDA

View Full Version : Friends

agelesssone
03-21-2017, 09:14 PM
People who call and or post the day AFTER they catch a lot of fish are braggarts.
The people who call you WHEN they are catching AND tell you WHERE they are catching are truly friends.

ddyyak
03-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Will you please be my friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordonc615
03-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Merv you have gained alit of respect from me. You were/have been very helpful when I have asked you fishing questions. You don't just give me a "half" the lake response when I have asked you about areas. Thanks man

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

SAMBOLIE
03-22-2017, 04:15 AM
Merv, my phone has not been ringing.

BTW, Drove to a location you gave me last year. Still haven't caught any salmon out of that corn field where you said they were biting.

Tennoutdrsman
03-22-2017, 04:47 AM
They are biting as of yesterday afternoon on old hickory lake..hows that?:D

agelesssone
03-22-2017, 06:39 AM
They are biting as of yesterday afternoon on old hickory lake..hows that?:D

Thanks for the information, that's all I needed.
Got on the stripers there, wore me out!

agelesssone
03-22-2017, 06:45 AM
Merv, my phone has not been ringing.

BTW, Drove to a location you gave me last year. Still haven't caught any salmon out of that corn field where you said they were biting.

SAMBOLIE, I saw you in a cornfield yesterday, you misunderstood my directions. It was the cornfield on the other side of the highway.
There's a good sized lake over there, and you mispelled smallmouth!
Turn on your hearing aids and your phone, tried calling you til my phone battery died.
That's why I couldn't call the rest of my friends to tell them the smallmouth were jumping in the boat.

XxthejuicexX
03-22-2017, 01:34 PM
People who call and or post the day AFTER they catch a lot of fish are braggarts.
The people who call you WHEN they are catching AND tell you WHERE they are catching are truly friends.

My problem is I have to catch them before I can tell you where to go. I was on Wheeler all weekend and think I caught the only 13 fish in the lake.... don't go there, hit the cornfield up.

Heiny57
03-22-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm back in town for awhile and plan on fishing JPP Friday. If the are jumping in the boat I will call you.

Should I Crappie fish Suggs or chase Strpers by the Dam?

XxthejuicexX
03-22-2017, 07:19 PM
I'm back in town for awhile and plan on fishing JPP Friday. If the are jumping in the boat I will call you.

Should I Crappie fish Suggs or chase Strpers by the Dam?

Both, let me know what you come up with :)

agelesssone
03-22-2017, 10:43 PM
Early report this morning....Mar 22....hybrids are hitting shiners off the bank at the dam at daybreak.
When the sun hits the water, the bites is done.
Got a boat?
Troll A-rigs and umbrella rigs between Bryant Grove point and Hong Kong /Pooles Knob campground all day.
Caught 27 on Monday doing that.

Texas_Rig
03-23-2017, 02:56 AM
Ok. I have some info for all you "friends". GO TO CENTER HILL! I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but it's just getting better. No secret spots. The whole lake is the secret spot. Been catching them in 10-30 fow, but now they are making a huge migration to the spawning areas. Its a bank beaters dream. The only adjustment I've had to make from day to day is the type of bank. Last week was gravel. This week had been big chunk rock. Caught loads of fish yesterday. Put in at 7 and left at 3. Bite was hot all day

agelesssone
03-23-2017, 07:55 AM
Ok. I have some info for all you "friends". GO TO CENTER HILL! I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but it's just getting better. No secret spots. The whole lake is the secret spot. Been catching them in 10-30 fow, but now they are making a huge migration to the spawning areas. Its a bank beaters dream. The only adjustment I've had to make from day to day is the type of bank. Last week was gravel. This week had been big chunk rock. Caught loads of fish yesterday. Put in at 7 and left at 3. Bite was hot all day
What has been your favorite goto baits?

Heiny57
03-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Early report this morning....Mar 22....hybrids are hitting shiners off the bank at the dam at daybreak.
When the sun hits the water, the bites is done.
Got a boat?
Troll A-rigs and umbrella rigs between Bryant Grove point and Hong Kong /Pooles Knob campground all day.
Caught 27 on Monday doing that.

Any size to them? What kind of A Rigs do you use?

agelesssone
03-23-2017, 09:40 AM
Any size to them? What kind of A Rigs do you use?

No size yet, 2 lb'ers.
A-rigs with 4 or 8 blades.
More flash, the better.u

Texas_Rig
03-23-2017, 05:08 PM
What has been your favorite goto baits?

A swinging head football jig