PDA

View Full Version : Lure and tackle Donations for kids

skillet
03-17-2017, 09:26 PM
I've found a church that takes kids on multiple camps on the weekends and fishing trips to a pond. If anyone wants to donate any tackle that's taking up space, contact me. And we can make pickup arrangements.

I have a big box of soft plastics that I'm giving them. Plus a couple reels that are good but need rods.

Thanks for any help y'all can give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas_Rig
03-18-2017, 04:49 AM
I think this is a great idea. When I find time to go through my stuff; I'm gonna contact you

skillet
03-18-2017, 10:36 AM
Thanks, just let me know.

I'm giving this two weeks and whatever I have, is going

wormdunker
03-22-2017, 06:51 PM
I've probably got a few rods and other things. What side of town are you on, Skillet?

skillet
03-22-2017, 07:27 PM
I live in Greenbrier, but work in Madison. I'm willing to meet anywhere within reason

wormdunker
03-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Ok, I'll try to get some stuff together this weekend and holler back. Thanks

lforet2002
03-23-2017, 04:24 AM
I literally just did this a couple weeks ago. I do this all the time. Even went out and bought some more stuff to donate and left the kids with a promise to take them fishing during the spring. My absolute favorite thing about fishing is passing it on to the kids.

skillet
03-23-2017, 09:56 AM
As of right now I have a big box of soft plastics, 2 spinning rods and a baitcaster that I'm giving them. I'm going to bring it all in next Friday.

I love fishing with kids. Since mine is on spring break and his last day is tomorrow, I'm going to take him to the steam plant and see if I can put him on some tilapia or gills. We'll see how it goes.