PDA

View Full Version : Dale Hollow Trout Stocking Information

Pinwheeled
03-14-2017, 11:00 PM
I know that Dale Hollow gets stocked with trout. However, I can't find any specific info about when, where, or how many fish are stocked. Does anyone know if this information is available online somewhere? I have looked and looked and have not been able to find anything specific. The only thing I could find was that they no longer stock it with any Lake Trout. If anyone has any more specific information it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Alphahawk
03-15-2017, 05:44 AM
They are in there all year long. Best time to catch the big boys is in winter. There is also great trout fishing under the lights at night in the summer time....plus a lot of other specie will show up also but there will be plenty of trout.

Regards

Pinwheeled
03-15-2017, 08:27 PM
They are in there all year long. Best time to catch the big boys is in winter. There is also great trout fishing under the lights at night in the summer time....plus a lot of other specie will show up also but there will be plenty of trout.

Regards

Thanks, Alpha. Any idea how often they stock them? And I'm assuming it's done mostly on the lower end through the winter months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphahawk
03-15-2017, 08:38 PM
Thanks, Alpha. Any idea how often they stock them? And I'm assuming it's done mostly on the lower end through the winter months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a clue how often they stock. It is full of trout. They hold over each year but do not spawn...it is a put and take lake. But not a lot of fishing pressure on them. In the summer under the lights catches of 100 or more are common....the action is fast and furious if you are on them. I know Dave Hollow Dave catches some good ones trolling...but they are down deep.

Regards