PDA

View Full Version : Trying to locate a gentleman,Ed from Hendersonville, i use to see at trout stockings

tcintn
03-09-2017, 08:59 PM
If anyone knows this gentleman who I am trying to locate please let me know.
Ed is from Hendersonville,Tn and use to live right on Old Hickory lake. I would get him all the Trout Magnets he could use catching brim and crappie from his dock.
Ed is also a vet from WWII.
Thanks
Ed

agelesssone
03-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Send a PM to tacklemake@gmail.com here on this forum.
He is Ed's long time fishing partner.

tcintn
03-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Send a PM to tacklemake@gmail.com here on this forum.
He is Ed's long time fishing partner.

Thanks and I have sent an e-mail

FishAddict
03-11-2017, 11:47 AM
I happened to talk to the guy last Saturday who bought his home, he said Ed had moved to an assisted living home, did not say which one.

tcintn
03-12-2017, 12:31 PM
I happened to talk to the guy last Saturday who bought his home, he said Ed had moved to an assisted living home, did not say which one.

Talked with Ed Friday and he was in need of some Trout Magnets which we are getting to him for his birthday. He will be a young 92.

skillet
03-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Mr. Ed is a hoot!! I haven't seen him in a while though. I haven't seen woody either. Hope both are doing well and I see them soon on the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tennoutdrsman
03-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Those two Woody,and Mr.Ed are usually my company in the cove we fish..Great guy Mr.Eda nd always he and my son Casey (who used to work at the walkers baiot shop) would talk for hors about fishing,lol.:p