PDA

View Full Version : Fate Sanders Area

Topwater1
02-18-2017, 11:22 AM
Anyone had any luck lately over here? Heading out here tomorrow because of how nice the weather is.

Transplanted Sportsman
02-18-2017, 03:48 PM
I went to Bryant grove yesterday for a couple of hours from the bank after work, caught a handful of short crappie and a few small gills on a bison color trout magnet , I have been wondering about fate sanders for a while and it seems like this is from where i will be fishing while on priest.
When I got to Bryant grove around 4 pm there was a park ranger and a sheriff deputy at the ramp, there was 3 trucks that got broken into, glass all over the place as there were 2 other break ins on Thursday, if yall fish this area be vigilant, do not leave visible anything of value and be aware of your surroundings at all times, if you pack heat be sure you can get to it quick, I hate a thief with all my gut, it is sad that people cannot enjoy an outing of fishing without worrying about our truck getting damaged and our stuff stolen.

aero320
02-18-2017, 11:10 PM
I went to Bryant grove yesterday for a couple of hours from the bank after work, caught a handful of short crappie and a few small gills on a bison color trout magnet , I have been wondering about fate sanders for a while and it seems like this is from where i will be fishing while on priest.
When I got to Bryant grove around 4 pm there was a park ranger and a sheriff deputy at the ramp, there was 3 trucks that got broken into, glass all over the place as there were 2 other break ins on Thursday, if yall fish this area be vigilant, do not leave visible anything of value and be aware of your surroundings at all times, if you pack heat be sure you can get to it quick, I hate a thief with all my gut, it is sad that people cannot enjoy an outing of fishing without worrying about our truck getting damaged and our stuff stolen.

I launched my kayak at Bryant Grove yesterday. Talked to one of the guys that got broken into. Will not be launching there again.

notorious
02-19-2017, 07:18 AM
Sounds like the perfect place for a bait car by TWRA and other LEO departments to start cleaning up JPP.

JeffsLowe
02-19-2017, 04:59 PM

Thanks for this info. Bryant's Grove has been my regular launching point for years and never experienced any problems whatsoever. But it appears i maybe need to reconsider that..