PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Fishing Show

Alphahawk
02-13-2017, 08:05 PM
Thanks to you all who stopped by the Trout Magnet booth to say hello. It was good to see you. Also thanks for the fishing info. Hope to get back out there soon.

Regards

lforet2002
02-14-2017, 05:26 AM
Yeah, the fishing show was awesome. Had a great time and was a pleasure meeting you.

ALANRAYG2
02-15-2017, 10:21 PM
Thanks to you all who stopped by the Trout Magnet booth to say hello. It was good to see you. Also thanks for the fishing info. Hope to get back out there soon.

Regards

Ahhh Heck I forgot that was last weekend. I really wanted to go. Maybe next year....:-(

Transplanted Sportsman
02-16-2017, 09:42 AM
It was great to see you Mr Randy and spend some time catching up and sharing info, looking forward to a fishing t%ip with you, it was great to hang out with Roy and the rest of the crew at the trout magnet booth, I basically just went to see you folks and pick up some trout magnets and jigheads, the new TM rod takes ultra light to a whole new level, got to break it in on a few gills at Bedford lake and I love it!, I also stopped at the Jim Duckworth booth, Jim is a class act and so is his wife and Mr Larry Woody I always enjoy talking to these fine folks as well

Shoe man
02-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Good to see you again! Hope to see your posts full of monster gills, crappie, bass and trout soon!!

Alphahawk
02-16-2017, 06:09 PM
Good to see you again! Hope to see your posts full of monster gills, crappie, bass and trout soon!!

Thanks.....hope to start killing it soon. Upper respiratory problems are not fun and have really kept me side lined. Seems the older I get the harder it is to shake.

Regards