PDA

View Full Version : Center Hill Lake 2-12-17

Schleprock
02-12-2017, 08:58 PM
Had a few friends come down from the Cincinnati area so took them to Center Hill, fishing was slow but my buddy at least caught one http://i.imgur.com/yl9FJnO.jpg

Texas_Rig
02-13-2017, 08:42 PM
I gotta be honest here because I'm very humbled at the moment. I read your post yesterday and thought man those guys are clueless. I say that bc I've been killing it on Center Hill for the last few weeks. Numbers and quality. The lake is on fire. Well, I fished all day today( daylight to dark). And I caught 2 friggin bass. So I must apologize for thinking there way no way that anybody with fishing sense at all could struggle there right now. I understand that a front moved through overnight, but that hasn't bothered the fish lately. Water temp was the same as it has been for weeks. Im scratching my head ATM

Schleprock
02-14-2017, 07:58 AM
I gotta be honest here because I'm very humbled at the moment. I read your post yesterday and thought man those guys are clueless. I say that bc I've been killing it on Center Hill for the last few weeks. Numbers and quality. The lake is on fire. Well, I fished all day today( daylight to dark). And I caught 2 friggin bass. So I must apologize for thinking there way no way that anybody with fishing sense at all could struggle there right now. I understand that a front moved through overnight, but that hasn't bothered the fish lately. Water temp was the same as it has been for weeks. Im scratching my head ATM

No problem, thought we were going to slay them because a friend said his dad burned them up Saturday, was frustrated questioning if we even knew what the hell we were even doing , we tried everything, swim baits, jigs, spinners, crank baits and even float n flies, ended up catching one on a live shiner

Didn't help we had an extra guy in the boat that rarely fishes, guy was noisy as hell and was having all kinds of problems which disrupted our fishing , told him next time we were going to leave him on the bank with a couple of pots and pans to bang together to simulate the noise he was making lol

TroutFiend
02-19-2017, 08:45 AM
Any advice on tactics for Centerhill lately, will be on the lake today around Indian Creek area. Been a few months since we've been up here.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk