PDA

View Full Version : Fishing sites

FishingFreak
02-08-2017, 07:00 PM
I am looking for more places around Columbia, Chapel hill, and Lewisburg to fishing more

Schleprock
02-09-2017, 07:38 AM
I am looking for more places around Columbia, Chapel hill, and Lewisburg to fishing more

Where you are located looks like Old Hickory and Percy Priest

Wish I was as close as you are

FishingFreak
02-09-2017, 10:43 AM
i live in lewisburg

hunterchub
02-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Duck River has some good fishing for bass.

Alphahawk
02-09-2017, 03:22 PM
The Williamsport Lakes just outside of Columbia offer some excellent fishing. The largemouth there are world class. The Gills are of decent size and quantity to give you fun on a UL rig. Catches of crappie in early spring of 100 a day are common off the bank. Along the dam at Shell Cracker and Blue Cat they will be stacked up about 15-20 feet out from the bank. There are also hybrids to be caught as well as catfish. Early spring and up to the start of summer one can do very well from the bank there. Do not overlook Golden Eye in very early spring for shellcracker off the dam. At start of summer Golden Eye loses a lot of water and can be difficult to fish from the bank.

Regards

FishingFreak
02-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Duck River has some good fishing for bass.

where is the best part of duck to fish from the bank?

Halli
02-10-2017, 07:20 PM
If you go back and read Alphahawks posts you will see he is a Master Angler and from that area.

You just received the best advise for that area read how much that fellow has fished that area and you will understand!

tkwalker
02-10-2017, 08:22 PM
If you go back and read Alphahawks posts you will see he is a Master Angler and from that area.

You just received the best advise for that area read how much that fellow has fished that area and you will understand!

:) Amen !