PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

lforet2002
11-24-2016, 06:42 AM
Just wanna start this off by wishing everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. Up early prepping a turkey for the smoker.. I am thankful for all the great fishing tips I received here, I'm thankful for being introduced to trout fishing, I'm thankful for having one of the most successful fishing year since I've been in Tennessee, I'm thankful I have some of the best fishing buddies a guy can have. Most of all I'm thankful for this great country we live in and I'm thankful that the good lord watches over me.. God Bless everyone and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

SAMBOLIE
11-24-2016, 06:52 AM
lforet2002,
Also wishing you and all the members a Happy Thanksgiving!

Not cooking a turkey, however, I am thankful for all those things you mention.

When I heard that Obama had pardoned two turkeys I immediately thought of Merv and Juice.

GOD BLESS ALL.

Heiny57
11-24-2016, 08:16 AM
Happy thanksgiving day to all also. I have a lot to be thankful for and I hope everyone has a good one.

luckystratos
11-24-2016, 08:26 AM
Just wanna start this off by wishing everybody a Happy Thanksgiving. Up early prepping a turkey for the smoker.. I am thankful for all the great fishing tips I received here, I'm thankful for being introduced to trout fish, I'm thankful for having one of the most successful fishing year since I've been in Tennessee, I'm thankful I have some of the best fishing buddies a guy can have. Most of all I'm thankful for this great country we live in and I'm thankful that the good lord watches over me.. God Bless everyone and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving. Would like to also thank TK for a great website and hope all is going well. You guys keep posting those fishing tips.

agelesssone
11-24-2016, 08:49 AM
lforet2002,

When I heard that Obama had pardoned two turkeys I immediately thought of Merv and Juice.

Really SAMBOLIE? After all the nice things I've said about you this year, this is how you repay me?
What a bitter old wannabe fisherman.
May every fish you snag this year be 3 inches or less (oh, that's right, that's a wall hanger for you!)

GOD BLESS ALL.

agelesssone
11-24-2016, 08:52 AM
lforet2002,

Really SAMBOLIE? After all the nice things I've said about you this year, this is how you repay me?
What a bitter old wannabe fisherman.
May every fish you snag this year be 3 inches or less (oh, that's right, that a wall hanger for you!l

GOD BLESS ALL.

Alphahawk
11-24-2016, 09:23 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Regards

tkwalker
11-24-2016, 12:27 PM
After many decades of Thanksgivings, one doesn't think about getting older and the family of your Generation not attending makes an emptier house. But with that said from an attendance of usually then, from 20 now down to 5, it makes you more thankful for family that you have left. So cherish the moments with Family and Friends ... From me and the staff of FTI Hope you have a joyous Thanksgiving Holiday ... <'TK><:)

Transplanted Sportsman
11-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Happy thanksgiving y'all!, enjoy it with those you hold dear!

JeffsLowe
11-24-2016, 07:04 PM
Yup -Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow sportsmen here.

Really do enjoy all the info, reports, and stories.:)

deezelteck
11-24-2016, 08:54 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone..

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Halli
11-24-2016, 11:11 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/Knhalli/thanksgiving-big-bird.jpg (http://s9.photobucket.com/user/Knhalli/media/thanksgiving-big-bird.jpg.html)

massman
11-25-2016, 12:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you also