PDA

View Full Version : (HUGE) Large Mouth BASS Old Hickory Lake!

SaltySportsmanTV
08-01-2016, 08:30 AM
So about a week ago I went out with the guest host on Old Hickory Lake. Sam (my guest host) and in preparation of this trip were talking about the recent pattern the fish have been on for us. This pattern was ultimately soft plastics, so we decided to shoot a short episode on just that our favorite soft plastics. On this episode I had the opportunity to see the Biggest Largemouth I have seen on OldHickoryLake.
https://youtu.be/AWSCGossOzk
Check out the episode, I hope you enjoy it and I always appreciate your feedback!

TNBronzeback
08-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Great video! you were putting a pretty good spanking on them!
Bummer on the loss of the hog! always a heart breaker!

SaltySportsmanTV
08-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Great video! you were putting a pretty good spanking on them!
Bummer on the loss of the hog! always a heart breaker!

Hey, thank you so much I appreciate your feedback it was a fun morning we were in by about 1030 am. If your fishing old Hickory that fluke is my #1 goto bait!
Thanks again,

unkangler
08-01-2016, 01:28 PM
:cool: Nice video,... I like your relaxed style.. but man you gotta show that giant BASS.

SaltySportsmanTV
08-01-2016, 01:58 PM
:cool: Nice video,... I like your relaxed style.. but man you gotta show that giant BASS.

Thank you, and man I know! It was a heavy weight on my back the rest of the day for not putting the camera down there in that fishes face! I guess I was just expecting for the fish to make it in the boat! Which ended up being a LARGE expectation lol! Anyways I will surely continue to target that spot and try and get it, it was an old hog I'm sure lived there for years!
Thanks again,

Dakota
08-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks for sharing! Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaltySportsmanTV
08-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Thanks for sharing! Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dakota, I appreciate that!