PDA

View Full Version : My update

Reel Tune
07-28-2016, 09:20 PM
Things have been crazy around here. I have been getting on the forum and reading some great posts, and I have also been fishing a little, but not as much as I would like.
My job here might be ending soon, I have 3 other employees that I work with and out of the 4 jobs here 3 are getting cut early next month. I'm second in seniority and it just depends if the guy that is senior to me wants to stay or not. If we cannot stay we definitely want to come back, because we feel Nashville is our home. We have been here for more than 7 years which is the longest we have been anywhere.
Kayak Bass Fishing TN is doing well and we have had great participation and feel it is our family. We've had 101 different anglers fish with us this season, and are averaging 37 guys per Tuesday and 43 guys per Saturday tournament.
The reel business has been good, and keeping me really busy.

tkwalker
07-28-2016, 11:40 PM
Jeremy, as a Staff Member and as well as a friend I hope and pray you and Sarah get to stay in Mid Tenn. Now Jacksonville is my half home especially Nashua County , Amelia Island , Fernandina, Yule, .. I have relatives that Salt water Guide there as well ... But with this said For fresh water fisherman middle Tennessee has a lot to offer ... I know you can administer this site no matter where you are physically .. But I like having y'all around .... <'TK><;)

SaltySportsmanTV
07-29-2016, 08:52 AM
Things have been crazy around here. I have been getting on the forum and reading some great posts, and I have also been fishing a little, but not as much as I would like.
My job here might be ending soon, I have 3 other employees that I work with and out of the 4 jobs here 3 are getting cut early next month. I'm second in seniority and it just depends if the guy that is senior to me wants to stay or not. If we cannot stay we definitely want to come back, because we feel Nashville is our home. We have been here for more than 7 years which is the longest we have been anywhere.
Kayak Bass Fishing TN is doing well and we have had great participation and feel it is our family. We've had 101 different anglers fish with us this season, and are averaging 37 guys per Tuesday and 43 guys per Saturday tournament.
The reel business has been good, and keeping me really busy.
Jeremy thanks for the update man, still looking forward to the first time we get to hook up on the water! You know you're always welcome in my vessel! Wishing you the best and all your pursuing, continue to touch base! Would love to plan a SALT trip and trailer my vessel down there to where you guys are at! And of course if you want to drop back into Nashville for some Striper you just let me know!

Heiny57
07-29-2016, 12:23 PM
I had been wondering where you were. Good luck with everything and check in more often.

hotwielen65
07-29-2016, 05:32 PM
What is your profession? Might find a job around here.

Good luck,
Ray

Reel Tune
07-31-2016, 04:25 PM
Thanks TK, I'll be able to handle this site, and will do whatever from wherever.

Definitely Salty

If we go to Jacksonville we're hoping it will only be a year. We plan to keep our house here and come back when we can to visit, fish, and take care of stuff.

I'm a professional Railroader. I oversee the Signal Operations of the Nashville Division "Chicago, Illinois, to Birmingham, AL, Nashville to Chattanooga, Nashville to Memphis, Vincennes, Indiana to St. Louis Illinois. Over 1000 miles in rail. As in troubleshoot from the office using various programs diagnosing radio code, satellite issues along with maintaining the computer systems of the Train Dispatchers. I work hand in hand with the Signal Maintainers on maintence of switches and rail road signal systems, Signal Construction with new installation and upgrades of signal systems. I also deal with public municipalities with malfunctioning signal systems. Investigate derailments, and other disasters. I've been doing this for the past 14 years.