PDA

View Full Version : Old Hickory Lake fishing report 5/28/2016

tacklemake
05-28-2016, 04:09 PM
Everyone knows by now where I fish most of the time ,well their still in there. They are running bait early in the morning and when the water temperature gets around 70.3 and it's sunny you can find them along the shallow ledges. I'm still using the 8" black emerald lizard by Zoom and also using a green pumpkin jig with a watermelon red flake crazy flapper by Keitech. I'm going back out in the morning early and try for more bass. The bass that I'm catching are from small 1 pounders to 3 1/2 lbs and some bigger that are coming off at the boat. I have tried spinner bait and crank bait with no luck but when I work the bottom I catch bass. So it's that time again good luck and GOD BLESS.....Woodyhttps://youtu.be/xnrPU36FAhw

Alphahawk
05-28-2016, 05:28 PM
Congrats on your catch Woody.

Regards

Heiny57
05-28-2016, 10:01 PM
Sounds like you are doing good. Keep it up.

luckystratos
05-29-2016, 12:35 AM
Woody I started to come say hi to you Friday but wasn't sure what kind boat you are in. I fished bluff across from your cover.

tacklemake
05-29-2016, 12:59 AM
Woody I started to come say hi to you Friday but wasn't sure what kind boat you are in. I fished bluff across from your cover.

You can't miss me I'm in a blue tracker and the only bearded old fart in a western hat, so stop an say hi...........woody